User Avatar Image

Do you ever rewind?

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
In the comics and TV show the characters face some tough calls they have to make and they can't go back on it once it's done. This game has a rewind feature so if you really can't live with what you just did you can fix that but do you use it? There were tons of times where I wanted to like when I helped Kenny kill Larry or killed the brothers but I decided rewinding would feel cheap. I do copy my episode in a empty save slot and rewind to play my favorite parts and fights though.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm playing through with first choice only. I'm not starting again, or rewinding episodes, until I've played through al 5.
  • I rewound I think twice in Ep 3, and never before that. Usually prefer to stick with my decisions but sometimes I will rewind if the decision feels like it's forced on me and is the exact opposite of what I intended.
  • I've only rewound when a decision was made by a fault of mechanics and not my own input. And once after pushing Omid and breaking his leg.
  • some things caused me to rewind, like having to ease up on the St Johns even though they didnt deserve it
  • Yes, because I can't afford to get hit with another one of those Blockbuster rewind fees.

Don't feel bad if you're in your 20's and didn't get that.
  • Juicius Maximus;677284 said:
    Yes, because I can't afford to get hit with another one of those Blockbuster rewind fees.

omg he made a VHS joke!
  • I don't rewind, but I do replay episodes after I finish them, making different choices. I wish I didn't do that... I think the game would be better if it didn't give us the ability to rewind, or play an episode again under a differnt save slot. I don't think we should be able to replay until we finish the complete series. It would be more immersive and the decisions would have more weight.
  • dankirk;677359 said:
    I don't rewind, but I do replay episodes after I finish them, making different choices. I wish I didn't do that... I think the game would be better if it didn't give us the ability to rewind, or play an episode again under a differnt save slot. I don't think we should be able to replay until we finish the complete series. It would be more immersive and the decisions would have more weight.
    That would suck. What if I wanted to replay a favorite scene or fight? I'd have to play 3 hours to get to it?
  • Juicius Maximus;677284 said:
    Yes, because I can't afford to get hit with another one of those Blockbuster rewind fees.

I always saved time with my car shaped VHS rewinder!

You mean this bad boy? Got mine at the swap meet!
This discussion has been closed.