User Avatar Image

Why do people want "Season 2" to be Lee and Clementine still?

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Do you not see the writing and original characters they had in these episodes so far? Wouldn't you want new characters and a awesome new scenario?

Why drag on the same story for so long that it's dead and no good anymore? I can see you wanting it now but when it's released I wouldn't be surprised to see 100s of people here whining.

I think Lee has had a long road and deserves a epic ending for episode 5.

Also remember this IS The Walking Dead you can't expect a "Lee AND Clementine" if they will even be in season 2.

Come on wouldn't it be awesome to see other comic characters? Morgan and Duane after him and Rick split up. Fight side by side with Sgt. Abraham?
88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nope, l4d2 was a lame cash in to me, the characters did nothing the story was just a hollowed out corpse compared to the first game the characters don't 'bond'

also didn't like the fogging, or the get to this section to stop zombies coming sections (impossible on high difficulty)..

i only enjoyed the scavenger mode in versus...lol
  • No, I'm not actually defending L4D2 or suggesting it's a good replacement for Walking Dead.
  • I'd like Lee being the main character, it would be cool to meet Lilly again, after what happend at the RV.
  • Arsun97;678240 said:
    I'd like Lee being the main character, it would be cool to meet Lilly again, after what happend at the RV.
    Now we're getting back on topic here. I don't know, in the interview, it was stated that season 2 will reveal what happened in season 1. I can only think of this being enough that Lee will return as the protagonist.
  • I got L4D2 when I first got my Xbox and really never liked it.. same with Resident Evil.. Mostly because I dont like the super-zombies.. Running, spitting acid, exploding.. pffft!
  • I say lose the little girl. *shrug* I never cared much for her in the story anyway. Children slow you down in the middle of a ZA. The only useful thing she's done is to bring Lee a hammer and the cane. Otherwise, just a mouth to feed. She's even too afraid to use a gun. Let Lee go on his own next season.
  • It's been aeons since I've connected this intensely with two characters in a video game. I'm all for the current duo staying as protagonists, or at the very least, Lee dies & Clem continues etc.. I have a strong feeling that this will happen.. Would be better for me if they both survived into the second season though :)
  • fangorn;678861 said:
    It's been eons...
    Hmm?
  • Zeruis;675256 said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSLQhj4YF34

In this interview, it was stated that your saves from season 1 will affect what you do in season 2. Hopefully this means that Lee and Clem are returning.
    Not for the tens of thousands of us playing on pc, it won't. For us there will be some random, centrist beginning.
  • JackSchirmer;679304 said:
    Not for the tens of thousands of us playing on pc, it won't. For us there will be some random, centrist beginning.
    You always complain about this. You know that a lot of people have working saves, right? I've never had a single problem though I'm on PC as well. "Speak for yourself", I think is what I should say. Sorry your saves are broken is what I'll choose instead.
This discussion has been closed.