User Avatar Image

Which US State would fall first in a ZA?

posted by WowMutt on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Too many states to make a poll so I'll just say my guess and why!

California would fall first!

Everyone would just get high and say 'fuck-it' :rolleyes:
81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It would depend on origin of the problem. If it starts on the East Coast it may not reach California in mass for a week or so.
  • funyahns;678763 said:
    It would depend on origin of the problem. If it starts on the East Coast it may not reach California in mass for a week or so.
    Very true, but this was really meant as a joke so really we can suggest it started anywhere!

personally I wouldnt mind if it just happened in Virginia and was contained there!
    My ex-wife is in Virginia!
  • State of Washington perhaps because of Seattle; has a very high suicide rate and would be overrun with scores of walkers faster than most other states.
  • Texas. The minute they hear zombies are on the coastal states, guns are coming out, there'll be mass chaos and killing. It'll be over before any zombies even cross the state lines.
  • darknessofheart;678796 said:
    State of Washington perhaps because of Seattle; has a very high suicide rate and would be overrun with scores of walkers faster than most other states.
    ya got a point!
  • Any number of states that value feeling good from a false sense of security instead of letting people defend themselves with things like firearms.
  • Master of Aeons;678803 said:
    Texas. The minute they hear zombies are on the coastal states, guns are coming out, there'll be mass chaos and killing. It'll be over before any zombies even cross the state lines.
    Thats funny I was going to say 'the state with the least amount of guns' and Texas would be the 1st state in the union to say 'what zombie problem?'
    My choice: Maine. Its small, liberal ripe for the picking
  • Whichever has the highest population to lowest gun ratio.
  • You guys realize that zombies are never the threat in the Zombie Apocalypse, right? That's what this has all been about. It's the crazies who scream "END TIMES" and load up their guns at the drop of a hat. First state to fall won't be because they're overrun by the undead.

Or are we in a different universe than The Walking Dead?
  • I think you underestimate the human race's ability to draw up "us vs them" lines and focus on said them.
This discussion has been closed.