User Avatar Image

Who was your first suspect with the broken flashlight?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
As the title says, When you first questioned everyone about it, Who was your first suspect?
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There were no suspects. Just those people I knew and the new guy.
  • For some reason Clem. because she may have felled guilty about stealing from the car.
  • There should be a "didn't really care" option because for me it seemed that it was only Lilly who was super angry about the situation.
  • i was more concerned with the missing drugs, the flash light had potential for not being connected at all
  • I thought duck (Robin) before he wanted to help me. :D
  • Although the story tries to make you think "Clem what have you done" with the whole chak thing I saw through it as the bandits previous history with little girls wasn't to nogotiate a peace treaty.

Unfortantly I thought Ben stright away and grew more and more furious with him as he continued to lie to my face, I turned into Lilly Jr during the RV vote.
  • I thought it was Carley :D Ben felt like the obvious choice and her flirting with me was the perfect cover up for a traitor :p
    Unfortantly I thought Ben stright away and grew more and more furious with him as he continued to lie to m face, I turned into Lilly Jr during the RV vote.

Haha, that made me laugh. Unfortunately I don't think the game allows you get like really angry
  • Ben... it was pretty obvious.
  • My first guess was Kenny about the missing drugs. He hates Lilly's leadership and wants to leave so badly that I thought he was skimming supplies in preparation of leaving. Kenny didn't back me up in the barn even though I went out to back him up ... and he seems to have forgotten I helped save his kid. I thought Kenny was a selfish coward at this point, and I could see him stealing from the group.

For the flashlight, maybe Kenny was sneaking the supplies outside of the motel at night so that they wouldn't be found in a search of the RV. The chalk x didn't fit with that theory, though, as it looked like a signal.
  • I voted Carley as I spoke to Carley first and she was acting... odd. I then realised that it was more than likely Ben until the first conversation at the train. It annoyed me how Ben sounded angry when you questioned him just as you arrived at it, even going as far as lying to your face. The pure cheek of him.
This discussion has been closed.