User Avatar Image

Did Anyonelse Get The Animal Crackers?

posted by sfs99 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I think about maybe 5% of the people playing the game, even knew you could find animal crackers in Ep. 3. It is actually part of the trailer, you sort of have to go out of your way when you are investigating the train with Ben. You have to go all the way up tp the front of the train and then find a car with a walker in it and then find a way to kill it. Then you give the animal crackers to Katjaa, it doesn't affect the story in any way though.

:D
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GuruGuru214;677438 said:
    Gross.
    Finance has nothing to do with it!
  • tell tale would disagree master ;)

on my first run of ep 3 i didn't know about the trains side entrance at first so went round the front of it and saw/heard the walker, so checked it out lol
  • To be honest, i hoped the cure for the virus would be inside the animal crackers and they would save duck :P

Maybe Katjaa would say "Hmm if i mix Duck's allergy to bee's with animal crackers, i might just find the cure!"
  • I diddn't knew what to do with the zombie first. So I walked around. but I could hear the zombie almost everywhere.

The worst part is to be near Katjaa and Duck and hear zombie moaning in the background. (No wonder Katjaa shot her self.)
  • Wrighty;678667 said:
    To be honest, i hoped the cure for the virus would be inside the animal crackers and they would save duck :P

Maybe Katjaa would say "Hmm if i mix Duck's allergy to bee's with animal crackers, i might just find the cure!"
    That's thinking outside the box, some people may call you crackers but not I:D
  • Viner16;677859 said:
    What about the food situation now? They've left all their food at the motel...

Aren't they gonna starve pretty soon again?

Unless they find food in Savanahh...
    Well the Marsh House does have good deserts from what I've heard.
  • Captin Zod;685483 said:
    Well the Marsh House does have good deserts from what I've heard.
    With Walkers cooking the meals you order. :) ;)

Edit...just to leave a message about the topic itself. :P

Found the crackers too,although the walker scared the crap out of me lol.I was looking around with my mouse and found a icon to get to the other side of the train.Its a pity cracker's destiny was to be eaten by Duck. :P
  • RedKoolLoops;675576 said:
    I got them in my second playthrough by going through the train cab.

I jumped out of my skin at that scene though. It's all nice and quiet as Lee climbs down the ladder then all of a sudden a walker screams at you.
    I enjoyed turning it's brain to mush.
    Same thing happened to me lol so you arent alone.
  • It probably doesn't serve much purpose. Probably flavor for the narrative. Wouldn't be surprised if it added to some minor "affection points" that are unseen to the player. Seemingly like plenty of other choices that don't appear to have much impact.
This discussion has been closed.