User Avatar Image

I'm curious... How many girls play 'The Walking Dead'? ;>

posted by EvE on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
Just like in the topic. I would like to know, cause mostly boys play computer games and I wonder, if I'm one of the few girls playing this game or maybe there is much more of us :p
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LordBlake;679280 said:
    I don't think this is true, let's say that for each 10 guys that play videogames 2 girls play too, and this is now in 2012, i don't think you'd see any girl playing videogames in the 90´s.
    And how old are you? I was playing in the 90's and I'm fairly certain I wasn't the only one.
  • AsariTears;679342 said:
    5-10 years ago I'd say this is true. But nowadays for every 10 guys I'd say at least 5-6 play games. Why the increase you ask? Easy, mobile gaming. So many of my girlfriends used to joke about me playing snes, 64, xbox etc..

As soon as the PSP came out they were all over it, now the DS and 3DS.

You still might not call them "gamers", but they do play video games all the same lol.
    AsariTears;679387 said:
    If you read any other posts besides the OP you'd know the answer to your own question.

And I'm a girl so you really think I care how big her bust is?
    Are you lesbian ?
  • LordBlake;679400 said:
    Are you lesbian ?
    You pulled a quote from a separate thread just to pose that question? Even if she was, what's your point (other than to be completely ugly)?
  • It seemed as if she were a boy that was speaking from a neutral spot.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    No baiting other forum members please.
  • Female here. And probably the oldest – just turned 49. My adult sons find it hilarious that mom is playing a game but I’m not embarrassed. I love the TV show, am disturbed by the comics, and the game was just a natural extension of my new found obsession. I love all things TWD!
  • LordBlake;679412 said:
    It seemed as if she were a boy that was speaking from a neutral spot.
    I'm bi, but I don't see how that matters, what gave you the impression I was a lesbian?
    puzzlebox;679415 said:
    No baiting other forum members please.
    You didn't ban him for that question, did you? lol I wasn't offended.
  • AsariTears;679537 said:
    You didn't ban him for that question, did you? lol I wasn't offended.
    Whether you were offended or not, he meant to be offensive. Banning only lasts a week and hopefully he'll learn some manners in the meantime.
  • LOL.

Moral justice enforced.
  • Cyreen;679659 said:
    Whether you were offended or not, he meant to be offensive. Banning only lasts a week and hopefully he'll learn some manners in the meantime.

Fair enough lol. So is it possible to be perma-banned on here?
This discussion has been closed.