User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 19.2K users
Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(
421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ryannumber1gamer;679829 said:
    Edit:Anyone notice how Sora,Riku and Kairi sound way better in KH 2 than KH 1 also?
    Well that is simply because the voice actors knew what they were doing the 2nd time around, same with the general sound quality going up as Square learned more on the PS2.
  • Yeah The voices were one of the reasons i think KH 2's ending is great.
  • ryannumber1gamer;679829 said:
    Anyone notice that Riku's dark form from KH 1 looks almost exactly like Vantias?
    This was intentional.
  • Hmmm

So Roxas looks like Ventus
    Dark Riku looks like Vantias
    Vantias without his helmet looks like Sora with black hair
    Does this mean anything?
  • Roxas looks like Ventus because Ventus's heart was inside of Sora.

Vanitas had no face when he was created and took on Sora's appearance because of Sora's heart connecting to Ventus.

There hasn't been any explained connection between Vanitas's suit and Riku's Dark Mode suit, but it likely has something to do with Xehanort's influence.
  • So guru what's your thoughts about if you want a KH HD collection?
  • Umm, yes? My only concern is that it's very likely that if they did put out an HD collection, it would be on PS3 only and I wouldn't be able to play it.

Of course, I could get very lucky and it could be released on the Wii U. That's still a console I don't have, but it's a console I know I'm going to get eventually.
  • Yes please. I'm not buying new systems to play KH and need them to release this HD colelction.

Oh and FYI, Care Bears did this plot a long time ago.

• GuruGuru214;679956 said:
    Umm, yes? My only concern is that it's very likely that if they did put out an HD collection, it would be on PS3 only and I wouldn't be able to play it.

Of course, I could get very lucky and it could be released on the Wii U. That's still a console I don't have, but it's a console I know I'm going to get eventually.
    Wii U would be more likely than Xbox because DS/3DS did get 3 games....Spinoffs but they did get them (KH 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, Dream Drop Distance) and Sony got the main series (Birth by Sleep, KH 1 & 2) but Xbox got no KH games.
  • Can you blame them? I mean, all Microsoft's got at the moment is an HD console. Kingdom Hearts 3 would be more suitable for an HD game than a spin-off Kingdom Hearts.
Add Comment