User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.7K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Probably early november maybe Christmas
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Wanna bet? :D :D
  • Keupajer;679638 said:
    Hey guys:)

Any news?

Why don't TTG give us any info on their website? Last time they were so good with their communiction, why chance that policy?
    Last time they STARTED to do well, then they fell flat on their faces. Naw I doubt they say anything til day of release this time.
  • What do you guys think the probability of it coming out before October 9th is? My brother and I wanna play it together before he goes back to college.
  • Freeze;680295 said:
    What do you guys think the probability of it coming out before October 9th is? My brother and I wanna play it together before he goes back to college.
    Well... I would not count on it. I think you will have to wait until he returns, if you want to play it together.
  • We will probaly see some sort of blog post about september 28. For the second and third release, they wait until close to the monthly releaese date and then say something hopeing to calm the people. At this point, if they follow the trend they have set so far with this game, we get a update one month after the last release, and the actual release is at the two month mark. So we should see episode 4 about October 28, and the final episode about December 28. Hopefully this means the game will end before the end of the year, just taking twice as long as promised in the begining. It would of been nice to have the game done before 3rd season of the television was started, or the book with lily in it was released, both which happens in mid october.
  • The wait sucks but I'll be sad when it ends. Wish it was a $50 game with 10 episodes, just 5 to start.
  • Alex1939;680359 said:
    The wait sucks but I'll be sad when it ends. Wish it was a $50 game with 10 episodes, just 5 to start.
    I'm sure they're already working on season 2. TWD has a HUGE success, every fan wants more, and I think they started working on season 2 just right after the success of episode 1.

By the way, a S&M new season will be appreciated too... :)
  • Masta23;680623 said:
    thats freaking me out...
This discussion has been closed.