User Avatar Image

How Ben wasn't seen in the episode 4 trailer?

posted by Mrwalto69 BANNED on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Ben is never seen in episode 4's trailer the only thing is someones jeans and hand when Lee is talking to the group but it's obvious it's not the clothes Ben is wearing , do you think they are going to kill Ben off?
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • at the start of episode 4, Lilly runs up with a gun, shoots him and runs off.

spoilers

Seriously though, id prefer to see Ben alive, it'd be mega cliche'd to have him become overcome with guilt and throw himself off the train.
  • Carley got killed by lilly. Ben got Doug killed, because in the absence of Carley, she blamed Ben. but when Carley was there, he had nothing to do with Carley's death. Doug needs the love, guys. Doug is a thousand times better than Carley, you idiots only like her because she's got boobs.
  • It's a trailer. Have any of the episode end trailers been accurate? No! Why? Spoilers!
  • Guys trust me, as long as Im still remotely interested in this game, Ben will be alive and well. I never get my way in life.
  • Xarne;677167 said:
    Guys trust me, as long as Im still remotely interested in this game, Ben will be alive and well. I never get my way in life.
    lol, maybe, maybe.
  • could very well be it's just a preview and Ben in the trailer is pointless.. doesnt mean he wont be in the episode, just not in the trailer.

I hope he's in EP4.. I still need to shoot him for what he's caused!
  • BlankCanvasDJ;676016 said:
    Seriously. Glenn's dead? Man, I need to catch up on the books.
    Yep :-(
  • Stop hating on Ben
    I would have done the exact same thing in his case
    The only difference would be that I wouldn't tell Lee what I had done
    Give Ben credit
This discussion has been closed.