User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 19.8K users
Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(
421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ryannumber1gamer;680020 said:
    Wii U would be more likely than Xbox because DS/3DS did get 3 games....Spinoffs but they did get them (KH 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, Dream Drop Distance) and Sony got the main series (Birth by Sleep, KH 1 & 2) but Xbox got no KH games.
    I'm not sure "spinoff" means what you think it means. Even if it did, none of those are side games. Each one contains something that's going to be vital to the plot of Kingdom Hearts III. At the very least, Dream Drop is on the same level as Birth by Sleep as far as being on-par with a numbered title.

The thing is that Nintendo hasn't ever had a Kingdom Hearts game on a home console. Even the remake of the GBA game Chain of Memories was released only on PS2. So it may not matter whether or not Nintendo has ever had a Kingdom Hearts game on their systems.
  • Yeah just release the dang HD collection already. I want to play those games.
  • If the HD rumors are true though, the Wii U would potentially get one. Even if it didn't though, they could just go the Dream Drop Distance way with its chronicles.
  • The chronicles were damn nice but work better as a refresher than a replacement for playing those games.
  • Sorry Guru since i don't got a 3DS i have not played Dream Drop Distance...I didn't play Chain Of Memories and only the lucky people in USA & Japan got Re:Chain of memories.
  • ryannumber1gamer;680187 said:
    Sorry Guru since i don't got a 3DS i have not played Dream Drop Distance...I didn't play Chain Of Memories and only the lucky people in USA & Japan got Re:Chain of memories.
    Considering you've played KH2, you shoukd know Chain of Memories IS a main title as it is what KH2 is based off of(at least the begining) and how is it very lucky to get RE:COM?
  • Because the US was the only territory to get a localized release of Re:CoM. It wasn't released in Europe, Australia, etc.
  • Sorry Gman i didn't mean it like that, I was saying i didn't play Chain Of Memories, I just the important parts of story from it so i didn't know if we should count it as a main game or not. Also I wish we got Re:Chain of memories over here, I might have been able to catch up on the story of Chain of Memories then. :|

Edit:Japan got Re:Chain of memories as a bonus disc with Kingdom hearts 2 final mix
  • Well this coincidentally covered 2 recent topics here at once.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/20021391.html

Its an HD remake of the first KH game and KH:CoM...
  • So in other words......KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES AND IT WILL BE COMING TO EVERYWHERE?!?!!?
Add Comment