1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    ...which was fantastic. Sad to see that so many GOGers seem to hate the guts out of it. :(
  • It's not a bad game, but the tone's very unlike the rest of the PoP games, which is possibly why it's so looked down upon. There's also the fact that it feels very much like Quick-Time Events: The Game, which is why I get bored of it quickly. But it's not a terrible game on its own, and it does look beautiful, so to each their own, I guess.
  • Hold on guys, we're going to take today's Gem Promo TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON!

... OK, yeah, that one sucked. Almost as badly as Baldur's Gate on most modern systems, so enjoy this step-by-step article detailing how to make your own Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition!
  • Oh son of a bitch! I bought this on Steam when it came out not long ago!

...oh well, I guess owning it twice won't hurt too much.
  • So I ended up giving my better judgement the finger and buying every single damn D&D game on GOG. See you in 22 gigs!
  • ted12;680727 said:
    So I ended up giving my better judgement the finger and buying every single damn D&D game on GOG. See you in 22 gigs!
    Well, if nothing else, the one's I've played have been pretty mechanically sound. Baldur's Gate I and II and Planescape have the best plotlines and from what I've seen of Temple of Elemental Evil, it seems to have mechanics closest to actual DnD.
  • Today from GOG we have Battle Realms and its expansion, Winter of the Wolf, for $9.99. No other games today, but there's a mystery patch for Quest for Glory.
  • How can I hold all these sales? There's so much stuff on sale this weekend, it'd be easier to just point you in the direction of the sale and let you figure out what they've got. So, here you go, 60% off everything by Atari.
  • I'll be more generous and list the whole bunch of games on offer. Some are cheaper than others, mind:

- Alone in the Dark Trilogy
    - Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
    - B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th
    - Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
    - Blood 2: The Chosen (+ Nightmare Pack)
    - Chris Sawyer's Locomotion
    - Darklands
    - Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
    - Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
    - Independence War (Deluxe)
    - Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
    - Masters of Magic
    - Masters of Orion 1+2
    - Masters of Orion 3
    - Outcast
    - Pirates! Gold Plus
    - Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
    - Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
    - Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
    - Sid Meier's Colonization
    - Silver
    - Star Control 1+2
    - Star Control 3
    - The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
    - Total Annihilation (Commander Pack)
    - Total annihilation: Kingdoms (+ Expansion)
  • He felt guilty for being beaten to the punch on Steam.
Add Comment