User Avatar Image

Happy endings?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
All the Telltale games I have played have had a happy ending to them. But, as we all know (Carly fans definitely), happy is the opposite of what this game is about.

Preminissions on how you think this season will end? Happy? Sad? Make you have suicidal thoughts? Or is everything in season 5 just the start for Lee and Clem's road down to hell, leaving us at the end of chapter five with...

[CENTER]The End......?[/CENTER]
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Personally, I would like a bittersweet ending to season 1. Something like how the survivors are safe, but their group is falling apart. Kind of like the ending of Beside the Dying Fire from season 2 of the tv show.
  • Honestly at this point i would be happy if we see only Clem alive with or without her parents in the end.
  • Deventh;680227 said:
    Honestly at this point i would be happy if we see only Clem alive with or without her parents in the end.
    I could see that, Season 2 continues with mystery voice man and her, but the mystery voice guy isn't a pedo
  • Motordead;680241 said:
    I could see that, Season 2 continues with mystery voice man and her, but the mystery voice guy isn't a pedo
    Well she could learn to survive until then so it won't matter! XD
  • A happy ending in The Walking Dead?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice joke :D
  • Monkey Island and a season of Sam and Max had unhappy endings. Then they pulled back at the last second. I'm pretty sure they've been prepared for this for a long time. I just hope there's multiple endings.
  • Master of Aeons;680345 said:
    ... unhappy endings. Then they pulled back at the last second.
    In the Walking Dead, that would translate as Clem and Lee both die... turn... and suddenly realize that zombies, despite all appearances, are perpetually happy happy joy joy?
  • New topic: Wacky credits - yay or nay?
  • Master of Aeons;680393 said:
    New topic: Wacky credits - yay or nay?
    Let TT give us a different credit soundtrack opposed to the current one. It should be in mood with the ending of the 5th episode. That'll be alright for me.
This discussion has been closed.