User Avatar Image

I'm curious... How many girls play 'The Walking Dead'? ;>

posted by EvE on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
Just like in the topic. I would like to know, cause mostly boys play computer games and I wonder, if I'm one of the few girls playing this game or maybe there is much more of us :p
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • From observation, they seem to ban usernames rather than IP addresses, but I'm not sure.
  • games stipped being all about guy gamers years ago there are tons of female gamers out there dont believe me open up some twitch streams your see there are alot of female streamers also games went mainstream pretty much hardcore mainstream back in like 2004-2005ish.
  • I watch 3 females play (2 with webcams, 1 no commentary just play)

1 of them took Carley's death very hard... practically reloaded the game dunno how many times (fast forwarded)
    before she accept the fact she's gone. :(
  • Vold;680033 said:
    I watch 3 females play (2 with webcams, 1 no commentary just play)

1 of them took Carley's death very hard... practically reloaded the game dunno how many times (fast forwarded)
    before she accept the fact she's gone. :(
    How do you watch them play? lol
  • AsariTears;680442 said:
    How do you watch them play? lol
    Well u know, some new website...
    I think its called YouTube. :)
  • I'm a girl and I play! :D
  • Currently 26.7% so THAT'S who saved Doug xD
  • LordBlake;679280 said:
    I don't think this is true, let's say that for each 10 guys that play videogames 2 girls play too, and this is now in 2012, i don't think you'd see any girl playing videogames in the 90´s.
    I'm not so sure about that. I'm female, and the first video/computer games I got into were on the Commodore 64, which was back in the 80's. Moved from that to the Atari, then NES and Sega, then SNES and Genesis, now the Wii, PS2 and PS3. Oh, and the PC, which I play this on.....
  • Female and addicted to all things Zombie
  • Vold;680460 said:
    Well u know, some new website...
    I think its called YouTube. :)
    Oh good, so I can put the thought of you standing outside their windows with binoculars out of my head :P

But do girls actually webcam themselves while they play and put it on youtube? how do you know what part they are up to? Or is there like two boxes?
This discussion has been closed.