User Avatar Image

What do you think about Duck's Storyline?

posted by Web Head on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Didn't Duck's death affect you all guys? I mean jesus it was so sad that was tearing..What do you think about his death? It's supposed to be the saddest moment in gaming history..:c Tell me what do you think guys

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • not only did it make me sad it made me eat my words, i said telltale were stupid for putting two children in the game if they cant die :o
  • So depressing. Grabbed by zombies twice, held at gunpoint, eating people, and then zombified. The writers took that kid to the woodshed.
  • i just wasn't ready to see him go at all, just like larry F YOU TELLTALE lol
  • bazenji;674487 said:
    So depressing. Grabbed by zombies twice, held at gunpoint, eating people, and then zombified. The writers took that kid to the woodshed.
    He "went nextdoor".
  • i find it strange for everyone who decided to shoot him themselves. its kenny's kid let him do it. dont you know the old saying 'i brought you into this world i can take you out' anyway TT did a good job making me give a crap about him. i remember joking after ep1 saying how i wish the zombies would get him. the tough part wasnt seeing him die it was watching his parents get destroyed at the fact hes going die.
  • sublime90;674568 said:
    ...the tough part wasnt seeing him die it was watching his parents get destroyed at the fact hes going die.
    Talking to Kat and asking her about Clem and Duck turning his head at the sound of his name to look up at Lee... I wanted to hug him.
  • RIP Duck :/ Forever in my heart
  • He was my ward... At least Batman put him out of his misery :) Although I didn't like him until ep. 3 I never wished he would truly die. Just as I don't want Kenny to die. I want him gone just like I wanted Duck gone.
  • I think he was in the story to say 'Yes, everyone is at risk in TWD"
  • As a father, Duck being bitten and dying was easily the worst, most heart-wrenching part of the episode. Heck... of the series, so far.
This discussion has been closed.