User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] End of Carley's story, or not?

posted by PinkPanter on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
I done it!!!:)
image
image
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Now all you need to do is pay the actress to voice her.
  • It'd be hilarious if this was a possible outcome, it's just that everyone always made Ben die for some random reason.
  • Well done! But why is Clem standing on an "X" in the second screenshot?
  • *anvil whistle grows louder*
  • FarmerJoe;680316 said:
    Please,please,please tell me how I can get Doug to spin Ben around and use him as a bullet sponge instead of letting a bullet enter the back of his own head in the mistaken belief that he should sacrifice himself for that traitorous ****** of ****** piece **** tiny *****. Thank you in advance.
    It is not so easy, and this is not a complete replacement((
  • Well if some fan girl would like to do a voice-over we will have this actually working, lol. The only problem would be the dialogue options of Lee. They would be the same ones he has on Ben. Anyway this is illegal so forget that.
  • Deventh;680543 said:
    Well if some fan girl would like to do a voice-over we will have this actually working, lol. The only problem would be the dialogue options of Lee. They would be the same ones he has on Ben. Anyway this is illegal so forget that.
    I have made it like fan-art... This mod is not real Carley, and she and Ben like zombies. They can't even close they mouth.

    But I want fount solution, only for me. I will not give this mod anybody.
  • PinkPanter;680549 said:
    I have made it like fan-art... This mod is not real Carley, and she and Ben like zombies. They can't even close they mouth.

    But I want fount solution, only for me. I will not give this mod anybody.
    *cough* you should share it as an annonymous *cough*
  • If I will make normal animation...

    You will now about this)))
  • PinkPanter;680554 said:
    If I will make normal animation...

    You will now about this)))
    If you made this into a DLC Im pretty sure you could retire off the sales
This discussion has been closed.