User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 41.6K users
Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!
1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is there any hope of getting Carley back alive?
  • User Avatar Image
    shammack Telltale Staff
    LauriNicole;680233 said:
    Is there any hope of getting Carley back alive?
  • Hi all,
    The subject of this topic is "Questions for the Walking Dead team!", but if I post a question here, would I really have a answer from the WD Team ? Really ?
    ;-)
  • Yeah, but its a crapshoot. Most are overlooked.
  • I'm asking the developers this:

Will you be making sequel's of the walking dead at all after all 5 episodes are released? Also can you make the main character a woman this time so you can make the game more scary? Thanks

Jesus is our best friend
  • So many people are PISSED because i dont know you guys are lazy or something but why did you made carley die as she is one of the cool characters.And most people on YouTube are complaining about it, saying they are not satisfied and soon they are going to want $ back idk its getting out of hand
  • Kirov;680601 said:
    So many people are PISSED because i dont know you guys are lazy or something but why did you made carley die as she is one of the cool characters.And most people on YouTube are complaining about it, saying they are not satisfied and soon they are going to want $ back idk its getting out of hand
    I'm not a member of the Telltale team, but people demanding their money back because a character died is one of the most retarded things I've ever read.
  • Kirov;680601 said:
    So many people are PISSED because i dont know you guys are lazy or something but why did you made carley die as she is one of the cool characters.And most people on YouTube are complaining about it, saying they are not satisfied and soon they are going to want $ back idk its getting out of hand
    I think all the uproar about Carley is a great example of TTG story writing.. They made a character most people really liked and killed her off and just look at all the "bring Carley back" threads, all the people mad and want their money back because a character died.. Is too much emotion for some people to handle.

That's what TWD is about!
  • Well yeah, the thing is why the fuck give the option to save her in Ep 1 for her to die in Ep 3 when you like the character at some point the character may die but you dont want your choices to not matter, and most people didnt get their choice transfered to Ep 2 so they had to change some files :\ dick move
This discussion has been closed.