User Avatar Image

Whoa, my family's not a bunch of meth-riddled forest people. They're f-ing Lutheran!

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Ha ha. Favorite lines, dialogue, quotes?
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the meat locker Larry says something to the effect of "I'm going to rip your God damned heads off and feed them to you!" while he's pounding on the door. Hilarious as it is impossible.
  • What about when he goes off on you for letting him eat Mark's legs? And watching?
    Even now I'm laughing thinking about it
  • I don't know why but when Larry says this, it always raises a laugh from me:
    "This woman made you a home cooked meal, you ungrateful shit! Show some respect!

and this is always a winner:
    Lee:"You know what? Fuck you Larry! eat up"
    Larry:"I will, and Ill enjoy every last bite!"
    ? You let Larry eat human flesh.
    Lilly:"Lee! What the hells wrong with you?"
    Larry:"Don't indulge him Lilly.It's always something with this guy"

and afterwards when they are in the meat locker(cant remember these words exactly,sorry)
    Larry: "This,this evil fuck made me eat when he knew exactly what it was.Practically pushed my face into it!"

I actually miss Larry.He made me laugh a few times in episode 2,probably not the response he would of wanted.He would of hated me,I'm sure: What the fuck you laughing at boy! :D
  • FarmerJoe;678302 said:

Larry: "This,this evil fuck made me eat when he knew exactly what it was.Practically pushed my face into it!"
    lol thats the line
  • FarmerJoe;678302 said:

I actually miss Larry.
    Me too. His rants were pure gold.
  • Red Panda;672945 said:
    Oh man, I fucking love that scene!

"You think you're some tough bitch, don't you? Like nothing can hurt you, but you're just a scared little girl. Get the fuck over it."

OMG I just fell in love with Carley then.
    Carley gets shot in the face, thats the best comeback of all...
  • Larry...

We'll miss your hatred :(
  • Viner16;681540 said:
    Larry...

We'll miss your hatred :(

And all that charm coming out of his arse
  • "What - fuck - Jesus, fuck!"

-Larry, sputtering oaths at the dinner table when the St. Johns finally reveal their nefarious agenda
  • My favourite Larry quote is when Lee refuses to go to the dairy because he's developing a 'good vibe' at the motel.

Larry: Good vibe? Well Christ daddy-o, I'm sorry the folks with the food supply and defenses didn't tickle your pretty pink ass.

Larry was just a 6'4, 300 pound, seriously pissed off walking bag of one-liners.
This discussion has been closed.