User Avatar Image

Carly/Doug [Episode 3]

posted by Dwarvster on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users
I feel that the game is very misleading as basically what you say and do will change the outcome of every event/scene that comes about. There must have been a way to save her. Some how to persuade Ben. There must be something or the whole point of what you choose will effect the outcome is a complete bs stunt for buyers.

Put out a DLC or update the game so it is possible to save this character. It would end a lot of arguing and disappointment among these gamers. Thank you.

Doing that would basically tell us gamers/ Walking Dead fans that you as a company actually care about the product and it's consumers. Respect and gratitude will come from this!

Just please let that crucial moment be altered so we can choose the fate of her/him.

Now that that's out there. What do you guys think about the matter?
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Real Human;681431 said:
    what????
    You're posting off topic, irrelevant.
  • Carly/Doug dead is just why this game lack of story branches (actually: 1, the story is always the same no matter your choices).

See too that after kill Carly/Doug and there is another important choice like leave Lilly or save her, in the end she always leave and when you save her you can´t say nothing to her and she don´t do nothing, so it´s the same.

No story branch here means no money by telltale to make a huge game, which is not necessary that they don´t have money but that they want to earn more money and they are just doing the easiest things...

Seriously, this game until now looks like what an indie group of people might do...

I really hope that the success of this season bring us a much more high quality game in the next episodes or seasons.
  • CTCCoco;681630 said:

Seriously, this game until now looks like what an indie group of people might do...
    But...but...they ARE, aren't they?
  • Rock114;681678 said:
    But...but...they ARE, aren't they?
    They are? WHÁ? I didn´t make a research about that, lol !

EDIT: Nahh, as "indie" I mean not a business with employees but a group of concurrent people working together on a project. So they are not for me.
  • And knowing is half the battle....
  • until now had no heart to see how Doug save. (Fear of seeing how Carley dies).
    What did he do in the game?
  • RafaelBrasileiro;681684 said:
    until now had no heart to see how Doug save. (Fear of seeing how Carley dies).
    What did he do in the game?
    Doug puts in front of Ben when Lilly tryed to kill him, and he died in a shoot in the face (more or less like Lilly).

So they both die in the same part... in the same way, which sucks.
  • Sort of. Dougie's death was much more heroic. While Lilly shoots Carley point blank in the face, in the Dougie version, Lilly aims at Ben and Doug grabs and pulls Ben toward him and turns so he's between Lilly and Ben. Lilly shoots Doug in the back of the head.
  • Real Human;681771 said:
    this is ludicrous.
    It's not ludicrous! She only made a counterpoint to your cheek, you can still keep posting the same crap forever! Don't give up now.
  • Real Human;681790 said:
    lol that is a minority you are kid and you can keep this crap for yourself.
    Dude, you're making it too obvious that you're trolling, you gotta hide that better if you want to keep annoying people :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.