User Avatar Image

Interactive Walking dead scenes [new video up]

posted by Warning__3 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Hello guys :D
I have been thinking about making an interactive series of one of the episode of The Walking Dead, so i decided to give one scene a try before doing anything more :)

Please comment what you think about it!
Thank you :D

Lilly stealing the RV

Lee versus Kenny

The Dinner Table

To Saw or Not To Saw
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My Map of all the conversations in the 'Lee vs. Kenny' scene :)

• This is a great idea, and I hope Red Panda is wrong...

Otherwise TellTale's gonna remove all your vids :(
  • Viner16;682026 said:
    This is a great idea, and I hope Red Panda is wrong...

Otherwise TellTale's gonna remove all your vids :(
    You and me both! :O
  • Warning__3;681298 said:
    I sent them a email asking ;) but still if you read the 'Terms of use' they have all the rights to the software, making a gameplay video ain't software :)
    Well obviously you have a law degree and years of experience with copyright law.

Who am I to argue with you?
  • Red Panda;682052 said:
    Well obviously you have a law degree and years of experience with copyright law.

Who am I to argue with you?
    I never said that :O
  • Warning__3;682054 said:
    I never said that :O
    Sorry, I just assumed since you feel so confident you're not violating any copyrights or piracy laws.

You even went as far as quoting and interpreting the Terms of Use! Who could think of such a brilliant, legally airtight argument but a lawyer?
  • Red Panda;682056 said:
    Sorry, I just assumed since you feel so confident you're not violating any copyrights or piracy laws.

You even went as far as quoting and interpreting the Terms of Use! Who could think of such a brilliant, legally airtight argument but a lawyer?
    If you have to know i'm a chef :3
  • ^whoa there, buddy! Kinda harshly snarky, and to a new, seemingly well-intentioned poster. I think it was more a statement of hope than arrogance. I mean, come on, look at all the work he put into that map!
  • Warning__3;682063 said:
    If you have to know i'm a chef :3
    Plagiarism is a dish best served cold.
  • while you don't appear to want steal teltale's intellectual property and damage future sales of the game, if you were to place the entire game or an entire episode on youtube, stealing telltale's intellectual property and damaging future sales of the game would be exactly what you would be doing.

why buy the game if you can play the entire thing on youtube, choices included?
This discussion has been closed.