User Avatar Image

I want to run away with Lilly....

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users
I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?
86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want to run away with Lily because it'd be fun to take part in the Woodbury raid.
  • Master of Aeons;682685 said:
    I want to run away with Lily because it'd be fun to take part in the Woodbury raid.

Fun? She didnt find it so much fun.
  • KCohere;682696 said:
    Fun? She didnt find it so much fun.
    Are you kidding?
    Announcer: Double Kill!
    Lily: :D
  • User Avatar Image
    shammack Telltale Staff
    I want to run away from Lilly.
  • Master of Aeons;682701 said:
    Are you kidding?
    You mean triple counting you-know-who.
  • KCohere;682716 said:
    You mean triple counting you-know-who.
    Oh right.

Announcer: Killing Spree!
    Rick: Gratz!
  • Master of Aeons;682741 said:
    Can you rephrase that? I know what I said is total nonsense, but I don't know if you're really criticizing me or what. Yes, I know about Lily in the comics and who she is. My quotes don't have any relation to reality.
    Who would dare to criticize you? :D

I rephrased it, using the same words only, to tune in to your already admitted nonesense...

Lilly doesn’t exist, but her humanity and integrity are a picture she rightfully still keeps . Or you just lost her painting and in the game she regains it and so a 'persona non grata' became of that.
  • If sanity is a painting, Lily's painting was done by Jackson Pollock.
This discussion has been closed.