User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.6K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So no cookies ever again if they don't release it then.
  • They might release Ep 4 early?? What makes Ep 4 faster to develop for then the previous episodes? :confused:
  • Viner16;682708 said:
    They might release Ep 4 early?? What makes Ep 4 faster to develop for then the previous episodes? :confused:
    I guess it's the need to develop the game into its retail release for December.
  • Zeruis;682713 said:
    I guess it's the need to develop the game into its retail release for December.
    Before they were worried about keeping their labor low. Then they said, "fuck it, triple overtime all around!" Any moment now Harrison Pink is going to post an encoded message asking for help escaping his cell.
  • I will cover myself in Nutella and go through a McDonald's drive through on a unicycle if episode 4 is released by October 12th.
  • I think TTG's goal is to have the retail version ready for Christmas..... so ep 5 should be out at least at the same time of the retail version release.
    This should be good news for us too, meaning we don't have to wait 2 months between episodes. Dunno, just hoping... :D
  • Donut Funn;682745 said:
    I will cover myself in Nutella and go through a McDonald's drive through on a unicycle if episode 4 is released by October 12th.
    I'm thinking about the face of the kid working at McDonalds, instead of a car a Nutella covered guy drving thru on a unicycle... :eek: this made my day!!

By the way, if it's out before October 12 we can do it with a tandem... :D
  • I'm pretty sure they are used to worse...

There are loads of funny dudes around... *cough*
  • Viner16;682708 said:
    They might release Ep 4 early?? What makes Ep 4 faster to develop for then the previous episodes? :confused:
    Because they have had longer time to work on it than the first 3??
    I am pretty sure they started working on episode 4 long before episode 3 was released.
  • It's been a month or so since Episode 3 so I could see it being out in about 2 weeks really. Hopefully at least
This discussion has been closed.