User Avatar Image

I want to run away with Lilly....

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users
I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?
86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ItsMeArmani;682678 said:
    I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way.
    I think I've figured this out. Lilly is in charge, looks after the welfare of the group, and yells a lot. Now who do you have in your life who's similar?

That's right. You're attracted to your mother.
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;682764 said:
    Killing a woman holding a baby... yeah, very humane indeed.
    She only saw the baby after she shot Lori. Seeing what she was ordered to do, she turned on the Governor.
  • After thinking about it that we (or better Lee) have in the group a pregnant woman w/ Christa... do we see Lilly comeback and shoot her ?
  • ItsMeArmani;682678 said:
    I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?
    Carley - Dead, Ben - stupid, Kenny - I can't stand him, Katjaa- holding a dying Duck, Clem- coming with me.
    Why wouldn't I want to run away with Lilly, a person I know can actually help us stay alive. Plus, I like her attitude towards life and survival so, we would get along.
  • I think at this point, Lilly has killed more people than walkers. She's DEFINATELY who I want around Clem.
  • Oh yeah, I wanna run away with some mental case who's gonna leave me for dead! WAHOO!
  • foxxyfox;682821 said:
    after thinking about it that we (or better lee) have in the group a pregnant woman w/ christa... Do we see lilly comeback and shoot her ?
    why not?: D: D: D
  • I tried to go with Lily because I sure as hell don't want to stay with Kenny, I wish it would have let me, I'm not attracted to her or anything, infact im pretty against the mere thought of it but it would be alot more eventful and interesting if it managed to actually branch that way.
  • I think I've figured this out. Lilly is in charge, looks after the welfare of the group, and yells a lot. Now who do you have in your life who's similar?

That's right. You're attracted to your mother.
    omg yes... /insert incest joke here
  • ...but Lilly doesn't want to run away with you. :(
This discussion has been closed.