User Avatar Image

Everybody LOVES.......Who?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
Who will be the crowd's favourite?
84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LadyJ;681145 said:
    :confused:I am surprised that more didn't pick Lee. He's my fave because he's the one that is representing me and my choices (loosely) in the game.
    I don't feel that Lee is representing me. Sure, I can make a few decisions for him, but the scope is very limited. I personally would do things a whole lot differently than him.

I like Lee, but what really annoys me is that he always looks miserable as sin, yet never really talks about his feelings to anyone.
  • what no mark? this is bs, mark was obviously the coolest character before he turned undead.
  • HOW DO PEOPLE LIKE CARLEY MORE THAN LEE!?!?! You are all on crack.
  • ommmnomnomnom;681401 said:
    HOW DO PEOPLE LIKE CARLEY MORE THAN LEE!?!?! You are all on crack.
    i couldn't count Lee as my favourite, it would be sort of egotistical unless there was an option for "me" as my favourite character as well
  • Luigi01080;681317 said:
    what no mark? this is bs, mark was obviously the coolest character before he turned undead.
    I hear he was even better barbequed.
  • thestalkinghead;681402 said:
    i couldn't count Lee as my favourite, it would be sort of egotistical unless there was an option for "me" as my favourite character as well
    Lee isnt supposed to be you...
  • ommmnomnomnom;681407 said:
    Lee isnt supposed to be you...
    i know that now, but he still does everything i tell him to do so i still cant count him as a choice for my favourite
  • I love Carley and Mark!I hate Larry! Lol.
  • I miss Duck :( WHY DO YOU HATE DUCK? OMG
  • notbored;681315 said:
    I don't feel that Lee is representing me. Sure, I can make a few decisions for him, but the scope is very limited. I personally would do things a whole lot differently than him.

I like Lee, but what really annoys me is that he always looks miserable as sin, yet never really talks about his feelings to anyone.

Real men don't have feelings. :cool:
This discussion has been closed.