User Avatar Image

Interactive Walking dead scenes [new video up]

posted by Warning__3 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Hello guys :D
I have been thinking about making an interactive series of one of the episode of The Walking Dead, so i decided to give one scene a try before doing anything more :)

Please comment what you think about it!
Thank you :D

Lilly stealing the RV

Lee versus Kenny

The Dinner Table

To Saw or Not To Saw
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Master of Aeons;682119 said:
    Plagiarism is a dish best served cold.
    It's funny because he's a chef... Oh wat, that's the joke.
  • Juicius Maximus;683191 said:
    Way to go, Panda!
    Thank you. You're far too kind.
  • Geez too many people argumenting here :P still,thanks for the support.
    If TTG dosen't like the videos i will take them down.
    I will never have the time to make whole episodes, so it won't in anyway spoil the gaming experience.
    I'm just about done adding annotations to the Lee vs Keny scene and that single scene is over 20min with all the outcome.
    So if you don't like the idea/videos just... Don't watch them :)

Thanks <3
  • Great message board you've got here, guys.
  • Red Panda;683194 said:
    And Cyreen, when I was saying you had no credibility because you're a Canadian and not a lawyer...
    By in passing, I meant non-specific. Did I say I was a lawyer? For all you know, I'm packing a gun. The legal profession offers of wide selection of careers, but then you're good a making assumptions and running off at the mouth, aren't you? I don't require credibility to make that judgment.
  • How about we just wait and see if anything happens. Arguing about it won't help much at all.
  • Red Panda;683361 said:
    Cyreen, if we keep this up people will start getting ideas about us. ;)
    Red Panda;683361 said:
    My lack of intelligence makes it hard for me to understand, Cyreen :(
  • Red Panda;683361 said:
    In America, when we say "in passing" it means it was mentioned fortuitously.
    Red Panda;683361 said:
    My lack of intelligence makes it hard for me to understand
    Obviously, you mental midget. Fortuitously means "by accident", while "in passing" means in the course of doing something else. Maybe you should go look up "vicariously" again while you're at it.
    8Bit_System;683388 said:
    Not worth contemplating, I don't do ugly and he is so eager to censor everyone else, yet he's the one that got banned.
  • At least you beat someone at something, for once... ;)
  • Cyreen;683390 said:
    Obviously, you mental midget. Fortuitously means "by accident", while "in passing" means in the in the course of doing something else. Maybe you should go look up "vicariously" again while you're at it.

Not worth contemplating, I don't do ugly and he is so eager to censor everyone else, yet he's the one that got banned.
    Cyreen, how you flirt with me so publicly is making me embarrassed :o
This discussion has been closed.