User Avatar Image

The Simpsons!

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users
[CENTER]image
[/CENTER]

Yes a thread for the show The Simpsons of which I am a huge fan of. So post your thoughts about your favourite episodes characters ect.

And as always last weeks episode was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever.

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    The Simpsons sure got it's share of bad games.

Thank goodness Futurama only got one game. Sure it was just an average platformer, but the humour in the game was hilarious (especially the cutscenes, which were later edited into a psudo-episode on the Beast With a Billion Backs DVD as "Futurama: The Lost Adventure"). :)
  • Jennifer;612171 said:
    Thank goodness Futurama only got one game. Sure it was just an average platformer, but the humour in the game was hilarious (especially the cutscenes, which were later edited into a psudo-episode on the Beast With a Billion Backs DVD as "Futurama: The Lost Adventure"). :)
    Someone actually had to play through the entire game again just to get that footage. Pity that person.
  • I used to love watching this show. I even still have a copy of The Hit and Run Video Game.

However, this is my reaction to the more recent episodes of the show.
  • So what does everyone think of The Simpsons Movie?
  • It's just a long episode.
  • DAISHI;683534 said:
    It's just a long episode.
    It's a long episode that's actually FUNNY. The Simpsons needs to end, it really does. There are only so many times they can do the same jokes.
  • It was funny because John came back for it.
  • I might be the minority with The Simpsons Movie but I was pretty unimpressed with it and I don't agree with the acessment that it was just as good as the a classic era episode. The funniest and most quotable parts seemed to be from the Albert Brooks character and he likes to improvise most of his dialogue. To me it just seemed bar a few standout moments just another part where the writers have just lost there spark for writing these characters.
  • coolsome;595747 said:
    We should write for the Simpsons and bring back its heart..and make less Lisa-centric/Bart-hating episodes.
    Being fair the episode Holidays of Future passed was a pretty good episode with Bart & Lisa.
  • I'm just wondering but does anyone else like Seasons 12 & 15? I thought while not as good as earlier seasons they still had good episodes like Tennis the Menace, HOMR, The Great Money Caper, Worst Episode Ever!,The President wore pearls, The Fat & the Furriest, The Regina Monolouges, and my personal favourite of the season, Catch 'em if you can were great episodes.

On another note, anyone else like this funny video of The Simpsons made by the person who makes Taco-Man plays videos? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1KTxxOyokA
Add Comment