User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DAISHI;683903 said:
    Time to appoint a new moderator.
    Names have already been discussed. We just don't have anyone to appoint new mods at the moment. Really hoping Telltale gets that new community manager in promptly.

Not that it's really relevant. More mods isn't the solution to the spambot problem. We need better defenses in the forum itself, and that won't happen until we get the new site.
  • I managed to get no spam on my forum. Then again, I haven't made it public yet.
  • sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    16_BIT_MARIO1;684066 said:
    sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza
    You don't really want to pose as a spambot at times like these. :eek:
  • GuruGuru214;683992 said:
    Not that it's really relevant. More mods isn't the solution to the spambot problem. We need better defenses in the forum itself, and that won't happen until we get the new site.
    Yeah... These forums really need to be revamped really bad. For the amount of traffic we get, we honestly have a generous amount of mods.

Do we have an estimate as to when the new site's being put in?

..other than several months ago?
    16_BIT_MARIO1;683868 said:
    What is that even supposed to mean
    Homestuck's this webcomic on the internet that is very silly and many people on the internet take it very seriously.
  • Dude I know what Homestuck is you butt licker I was referring to me typing like one

Because I know a bunch of people who read Homestuck and their grammar is WAY better than mine so I don't know what exactly you're comparing me to
  • Giant Tope;684079 said:
    Yeah... These forums really need to be revamped really bad. For the amount of traffic we get, we honestly have a generous amount of mods.

Do we have an estimate as to when the new site's being put in?

..other than several months ago?
    There's rumblings about it, but nothing more than "soon".
  • GuruGuru214;684109 said:
    There's rumblings about it, but nothing more than "soon".
  • We should shut down the internet! They can't spam us if theirs no internet.
This discussion has been closed.