User Avatar Image

If your child was bit by a zombie....What would you do?

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
This question goes out to those who have children and those who don't. If your child was to become a flesh eater. How would you handle the situation?
62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • IndigoHawk;683396 said:
    I think it would be a minority who kill the kid, and most of those would lose the will to survive.
    Agreed. I'm a parent myself and there is no way in hell I could ever shoot my child, zombie or not.
  • ItsMeArmani;683989 said:
    Aeons i've noticed that this question bothers you. Seems to be getting at your emotions. Post about it....i'm curious to hear your true feelings about this.
    You notice enough to see it bothers him but not enough to know his feelings on it?

You want me to tell you how he feels? Bothered.
  • Difficult question for me as someone with borderline personality disorder. Everyone in my life gets filed into extremes of good, bad or irrelevent, so while I could very easily kill 99% of people (before they'd even turned, I'm a cold f**k) put my child infront of me and there's just no way I'd be able to do it.
    In all likelihood I'd tie them up in a place where no-one could get hurt, then spend days with them, desensitizing to reality before I put them down.
  • Lock em in the basement, call around an insurance salesman every month, and cave in the back of their skull with a snow shovel so my child can feed.
  • option 5: give them zombrex :D
  • Red Panda;684002 said:
    You notice enough to see it bothers him but not enough to know his feelings on it?

You want me to tell you how he feels? Bothered.
  • Luigi01080;684053 said:
    option 5: give them zombrex :D
    At one thousand bucks a box. :D
  • DreadMagus;684130 said:
    At one thousand bucks a box. :D
    lots of corpses and banks to take the money from with alot of people dead so i think its alright.
  • Luigi01080;684053 said:
    option 5: give them zombrex :D
    Ohhhh shit I gave them Valkyr nooooooooooo
  • ahahahahahaha way to go dude, they just went uber-psychotic. lol
This discussion has been closed.