203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I haven't played Crack in Time or All 4 One yet, but based on what I've heard, I'd go with Crack in Time. Most of the achievements for the PS2 trilogy are the same as the skill points, and those are tricky but not impossible. From what I hear, Crack in Time has some entirely different achievements that aren't any fun to get at all - the one for My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot being a good case in point.

Easiest? R&C3. Again, it's pretty much just the same as the skill points, but 3's the best of the PS2 games, so it's more fun trying to get them all. For what it's worth.
  • Kinda surprised Idol minds and Insomniac didn't add any trophies for multiplayer in R&C 3. Also yeah the My blaster runs really really hot trophy was a pain to get.
  • Maybe it's because there were no trophies skill points for multiplayer? Or because they knew not everyone who liked R&C3 played the muliplayer (like me)? Who knows.
  • Darth Marsden;684434 said:
    Maybe it's because there were no trophies skill points for multiplayer? Or because they knew not everyone who liked R&C3 played the muliplayer (like me)? Who knows.
    ...Or maybe they were just too lazy :D
  • Well i'm going trophy hunting in R&C 1, I Have to get skill points but i'm stuck on one in planet Batalia where you have to use the sonic summoner to destory all the tanks.
  • That one took me a while. You have to stand just close enough for the Sand Mouse to kill the enemies but not close enough for the tank to kill you. Best of luck - it took me a lot of luck (and return trips to the Sand Mouse spawner).
  • Darth Marsden;685765 said:
    That one took me a while. You have to stand just close enough for the Sand Mouse to kill the enemies but not close enough for the tank to kill you. Best of luck - it took me a lot of luck (and return trips to the Sand Mouse spawner).
    Do they all have to be destoryed by the one sand mouse?
  • I got the skill point and trophy! I used the visibomb to go ahead and kill enemies before the tanks came and then went through the level with the sand mouse destorying tanks.
  • Kudos! That really is a tricky one, so well done.
  • Darth Marsden;686099 said:
    Kudos! That really is a tricky one, so well done.
Add Comment