User Avatar Image

What are you most looking forward to in episode 4?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 875 users
What are you most looking forward to in episode 4?

Personally, I'm looking forward to how the whole long distance walkie talkie thing is explained. TTG has done a lot of things that defies physics. Not just the zombies, but like in the begining of ep 3 when Lee falls on the jeep and his head hits it hard enough to put a whole in it and he is virtually uninjured. With the walkie talkie thing, it's looking like they jumped the shark so I'm curious if and how they'll explain how that worked.
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Most curious to see who's on the walkie talkie
  • RafaelBrasileiro;684374 said:
    I want to see if Kenny will get over the death of Katja and Duck.
    I don't think you can ever get over the death of your beloved wife and son, tbh.

Looking forward mainly to the big decision that we're being told about and any Carley and Doug references (although I have low hopes for that) as well as Duck and Katjaa. Major characters like them that have been there since ep 1 shouldn't be forgotten!
    The release date, who will die, etc. Apparently ep 4 is like the character closure or something, so I'm anxious.
  • I'm looking forward to finding out who the walkie talkie guy is as well as the full story on what happened with Lee and the Senator , If it was an accident like he told Carley or if he meant it.
  • Freeze;684427 said:
    I'm looking forward to finding out who the walkie talkie guy is as well as the full story on what happened with Lee and the Senator , If it was an accident like he told Carley or if he meant it.
    I do hope they go more into Lee's past. I think we'll explain it to Clem eventually. It'd be cool to have a flashback of it though
  • maybe it could depend on how we play. If we're trying to help the others and do 'right' it was all a misunderstanding. If we just don't care, and look after ourselves, it turns out lee actually did do it. He plotted and everything
  • I want more of Lee's past, like in the RV scene with Clem. Some of the choices were Lee telling her about his childhood/brother. Little stuff like that is what I'd want to see, optional dialouge choices that reveal some of the things he's done before the walkers instead of some drawn out, unskippable story related cutscene in which he tells everyone his life story.
  • Killing Ben. Straight up murder. Don't care who sees it.
  • Red Panda;684219 said:
    His head hit the windshield. Do you know how hard you would have to hit it to put a whole in it?

Sloppy mistakes like that come from rushed writing.
    Seems like someone made a sloppy mistake themselves while writing ;)

Holes. Not wholes.
  • I am most curious about what will happen if and when the herd catches up to the train.
  • Forming an emotional bond with the newly single Christa after Omid joins the dearly departed.
This discussion has been closed.