User Avatar Image

Batman General Discussion Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 32.5K users
With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0
1.2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jennifer;684915 said:
    I didn't know this one had been released already. Thanks for the heads up, I just watched it. It was excellent. :D
    You're welcome. I've only seen a few of the DC Animated movies and liked them all, though I didn't much care for the choice of Batman's voice in Crisis on Two Earths.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing Knightfall done justice.
  • Shadowknight1;684950 said:
    You're welcome. I've only seen a few of the DC Animated movies and liked them all, though I didn't much care for the choice of Batman's voice in Crisis on Two Earths.
    I throught his voice was ok but i wish they had gotten Kevin Convoy.
  • ryannumber1gamer;684952 said:
    I throught his voice was ok but i wish they had gotten Kevin Convoy.
    He IS the voice of the Batman. Would redub all of Nolan's movies with his voice if I could. At least they have him onboard as Bats for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
  • Shadowknight1;684954 said:
    He IS the voice of the Batman. Would redub all of Nolan's movies with his voice if I could. At least they have him onboard as Bats for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
    Kevin did dub over The Dark Knight Rises trailer 3 for a Batman The Animated Series marathon. Here's the link.

• ryannumber1gamer;684963 said:
    Kevin did dub over The Dark Knight Rises trailer 3 for a Batman The Animated Series marathon. Here's the link.

:eek: *dies from intense epic-ness*
  • Shadowknight1;684967 said:
    :eek: *dies from intense epic-ness*
    I'm not sure if Bane, Alfred, and Catwoman's Batman The animated series voice actors dubbed over the trailer too.
  • I'm finished Part one now its very good and fateful except they didnt keep in Batman's noir narrations. :(
  • Yeah. It's the one where Bane breaks Batman's bac-OH WAIT.

But no, it's an interesting read. I think the story's the first time someone's semi-permanently taken over the role of Batman, and that part of the story was pretty fascinating. Azreal (sp?) was a pretty neat character to introduce. But the whole build-up to Bane's back-breaking moment was actually pretty good too, showing how far Bruce Wayne will go for the city. I enjoyed it a lot.
Add Comment