User Avatar Image

This...this is a masterpiece!

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Ok I just finished Episode 1 and all I have to say is WOW!

Did I enjoy it?Of course!Did I like the fact that it's not a typical kill-all-zombies fest thing?Of course!

The choices you make,the time you have to make them,the characters...I just love this game!

I know it's still in the beginning but I already care for the characters.Few games captivated my attention that well and made me feel like I'm in there.

The only complaint I have is that Episode 1 was too short.I mean it's ok for an episode if there's gonna be a season two,but I thought it would be bigger.Just like the first episode of Tales of Monkey Island.

But as a zombie movie and games enthusiast I must tell you that I LOVED this game already!

Well done Telltale.Well done guys.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The others get a little longer. And I certainly hope you haven't run across any spoilers, as the stuff that happens in the next episodes are...well... find out.
  • No,I didn't get any major spoilers I've only watched the "next on Walking Dead" video when the game ended.Oh and the game went into a loop after the end,I kept pressing Exit Game and it kept reseting on its own.I do hope the next ones are longer!

Anyone wants to see my stats? :P
  • You thought episode 1 was great? Wait until you play episodes 2 and 3.
  • I...I want to play them but I want to wait until December just in case Telltale really releases them all on DVD.I'm already waiting for Back to the Future and 3 seasons of Sam and Max to come and I already got Jurassic Park and started it.

But I can easily tell you I absolutely 100% LOVED Walking Dead episode 1!!
  • A new acolyte!

You haven't played The Devil's Playhouse?! I'm almost kinda jealous...
  • Haha why jealous Cyreen?You'd wanna go back to the beginning and play it without knowing it?Truth is I've never played any Sam and Max game before.
    The only Telltale game I've had for a long time is Tales of Monkey Island.I just ordered all the others last week.
  • Welcome! you're in for a real treat and get ready for an emotional rollercoaster.
    Episodes 2 and 3 lasted around three hours for me but I'm someone who checks every small thing and talks to everyone,I don't want to miss anything :D
  • I thought it would be a bit more...bigger as a game.
  • Foinikas;685007 said:
    I thought it would be a bit more...bigger as a game.
    If you add all episodes together you could have 12-15 hours.
    For me that's pretty good considering a lot of the higher priced games can only last you between 6-10 hours.
  • Yeah that's true.It's sad that remarkable games are harder to find these days.Some of the last amazing games I finished are Dead Space 2 and Amnesia the dark descent(last night that one).Too bad some people in big companies think graphics are all a game should have.
This discussion has been closed.