User Avatar Image

The Death of Ben?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
Hey everyone, this is a poll to see who you think will kill Ben if he does die which i firmly believe he will.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Crixus;685227 said:
    Clementine is definitely gonna kill someone in the next episode, who it will be i have no idea.
    If there's a pedophile in this story...
  • Ben doesn't have balls enough to "sacrifice".
  • Brohan;685304 said:
    Ben doesn't have balls enough to "sacrifice".
    He can count on my help with that!: D: D: D
  • I have a feeling this guy is gonna be a pedophile or a necrophiliac or something really messed up
  • Crixus;685335 said:
    I have a feeling this guy is gonna be a pedophile or a necrophiliac or something really messed up
    Necrophiliac? Clem isn't dead yet.

Wait... Oh shit. This guy needs to die.
  • Rock114;685338 said:
    Necrophiliac? Clem isn't dead yet.

Wait... Oh shit. This guy needs to die.
    My theory is that he has Clems parents, the walker father chained up and i believe that the mother is still alive but has been driven insane by repeated physical and sexual abuse by the walkie talkie guy. He will probably feed the mother to the father and make Clem watch, and somehow clem will end up killing him.
  • He told you how in EP 3
  • I hope there's going to be a way to tell kenny what Ben did. He pretty much just wrote his name on the bullet in duck's face
  • Zombies are Awesome!;685043 said:
    I will as in Lee will. I will kill him myself!
    Same!!

Ben is at the top of my hit-list for all he's caused and thought I don't know how (or even if) Ben will die, it is My intention to have Lee kill him.

Even if he get's walker bitten, I would have Lee shoot him for 2 reasons.

1: he deserves it IMO
    2: Kinda a karma thing.. If I leave Ben to suffer and turn into a walker, I could just see walker-Ben then biting someone else in the group. It would be more about safety!
  • If Ben sacrifices himself for Kenny, I bet Kenny would be even MORE pissed at the kid. Ben robbed him of his chance to be with Duck and Kat again, after taking them away from him in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.