User Avatar Image

I'm curious... How many girls play 'The Walking Dead'? ;>

posted by EvE on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
Just like in the topic. I would like to know, cause mostly boys play computer games and I wonder, if I'm one of the few girls playing this game or maybe there is much more of us :p
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 8Bit_System;685037 said:
    Question answered? See ya later gator...
    Evidently he didn't learn anything on his little time-out, but then if his spelling is anything to go by, he's obviously not very bright.
  • I've been curious about the statics, too. Although I have to say, this account gets two votes, technically. My husband and I share, rather than try to manage two accounts for the same forum lol.
  • Cyreen;685047 said:
    Evidently he didn't learn anything on his little time-out, but then if his spelling is anything to go by, he's obviously not very bright.
    Could it be because English is not my first language ?. I bet you don't know as many languages as i do, and you wouldn't speak Spanish half as good as i speak English, answer in Spanish and we'll see who's the one who's not very bright. ;)
  • Usted es grosero.

Will that do?
  • lol wow. I wasn't offended by the one you got banned for. But what you said to Cyreen is pretty damn offensive.
  • LordBlake;685234 said:
    Could it be because English is not my first language ?. I bet you don't know as many languages as i do, and you wouldn't speak Spanish half as good as i speak English, answer in Spanish and we'll see who's the one who's not very bright. ;)
    Yeah, you see, the problem is that you're now being an ass.

English is not my first language either, but I've spent enough time learning to use it properly. Besides, your previous comment is just unreasonable and uncalled for.

So, what do you do now? Try to show you're smart by trying to make someone speak Spanish on an English speaking forum... That is not how it works.

PS: Try showing you're a smart and educated human being, use a dictionary if you have to.
  • cme550;676260 said:
    I'm female and I love the game, and I also love the show. Of course, I'm a zombie-anything fan so.....
    Pretty much 100% this.

*bump*
  • I know a lot of girls that play TWD, it's a great game!
  • A lot of Walking Dead (TellTale) fanart and fanfiction are seemingly written by girls, by none other than them boosting how much they are a fangirl in every author's note.

Male personally. Though if you need a good clue for the ratio of boys:girls, just look at all the "Carley is alive!" 'debates'.
  • That does not mean female or not, it just be crazed fan that believe in something that will not happen, could have been ether gender.
This discussion has been closed.