User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 7.4K users
So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

[highlight]Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE[/highlight]
374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Viser;686299 said:
    Is it the guy on the tape? Doesn't really look like him to me, but maybe it's just his beard.
    Well the guy on the tape was bald just like walkie-man, could be someone else but I doubt it, I figure Lee is about to see him to something really bad.
  • Ugh, Ben... I would have left him if I could. Lilly was right to about him being a danger and wanting to get rid of him.
  • Red Panda;686309 said:
    Ugh, Ben... I would have left him if I could. Lilly was right to about him being a danger and wanting to get rid of him.
    I hope you're not right and that's one of the scenes that have different outcomes according to what you do, I was really hoping I could rely on Ben :(
  • Yertos;686305 said:
    Well the guy on the tape was bald just like walkie-man, could be someone else but I doubt it, I figure Lee is about to see him to something really bad.
    It's the same dude shown in the episode 3 teaser, I'm quite sure of it. Most probably is walkie-talkie man as well.

• Red Panda;686309 said:
    Ugh, Ben... I would have left him if I could. Lilly was right to about him being a danger and wanting to get rid of him.
    Shame she shot Carely instead. In fact at least Ben wont start shooting people because he thinks they are dangerous to the group. :P

OT: Actually I think old man is not in control of bell tower, he does warn Lee an the group to get off the road. Seems like there are two groups-One who uses the bell tower and zombies and the other one is the old guy and possibly Clems parents. (Probably not though, her dad was bit after all)
  • no mention of the walkers on spikes ?
  • Cyreen;686287 said:
    Somehow I don't think so. That was a new female voice narrating at the end.
    True. Whitta said there would be a few new faces joining the group maybe it's someone else's voice. But who knows.
  • Oh, and there were walkers on spikes.
  • Hmm. Looks like Kenny will survive most of the episode. I'd like to see him in episode 5, though.
  • That's the rating of every episode, *snip*
This discussion has been closed.