User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.3K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    "Sooner than you think"...

...did anyone ever imagine they might make episode 4 a surprise release TODAY?

(Don't get your hopes up. I'm just messing with you guys. There were VERY few surprise releases these last years. They did happen though. I mean, without announcement, PC/Mac version suddenly UP. No kidding.)
  • I hope not. I have a hard class schedule for the next 20 hours.
  • Vainamoinen;686286 said:
    "Sooner than you think"...

...did anyone ever imagine they might make episode 4 a surprise release TODAY?
    Actually, yes.
  • Vainamoinen;686286 said:
    surprise release TODAY?
    = Instant Perma-grin :D

That would be too awesome for words!
  • Motordead;686249 said:
    Clem's parents?...

Video recording.... of clems parents maybe?

Also I want that painting!
    I doubt it. She looks much younger than the woman in the episode one family photo. The voices sound different too.
  • don't like the interviewer dude at all
  • Milosuperspesh;686355 said:
    don't like the interviewer dude at all
    I agree, the whole thing was painful to watch...
    The casting director must be family :)

No release date was a bummer too... anyway, it is nice to see some communication, this is a solid enjoyable game and it deserves exposition :)

I already have my 3 saves ready for you episode 4, come tomorrow, will ya ?
  • Sooner than I think = October 27th. Not saying much there.
  • Gimme Gimme Gimme! Jimmy....Woods!
  • PuhChewyChomp;686368 said:
    Sooner than I think = October 27th. Not saying much there.
    i hope not because if for telltale 26 days are "very soon" i can just say.. they must be very patient lol
This discussion has been closed.