User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.8K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I figure they are trying to coincide with TWD coming back on TV which is the 14th. That would be a nice advertising tie-in. Of course, sooner is better.
  • They've been saying the game will be released very very soon, so I'd expect it by mid October or earlier. 2 weeks maximum seems very very soon enough to me.
  • Well I guess I should give up hope on a surprise release date of tomorrow :c

Hopefully next week...
  • i listened to the first 10 seconds thought what a bunch of muppets then skipped to the trailer lol
  • Milosuperspesh;686404 said:
    i listened to the first 10 seconds thought what a bunch of muppets then skipped to the trailer lol
    So did I XD

But later on, I came back just to see the part with Gary Whitta. Tought it was pretty cool, actually, but didn't even bother watching the rest of the video :D
  • i thought the cancer thing was kinda funny but to say 'i gave you cancer' even as a joke is a bad move..in very bad taste :)
  • Why can't TellTale just put their trailers on their website/channel???
  • Very VERY soon = give or take mid november but in all seriousness the trailer doesnt seem to be as enticing as the others imo. I mean I still want to play it after watching it but I feel like the trailer had a very bland storyline going with it. I dont know maybe just me, but we'll see
  • we see lee get owned by a small thin girl in orange hoodie ?1 and you feel nothing ?

fk me kirby you're hard to please...
  • Milosuperspesh;686413 said:
    i thought the cancer thing was kinda funny but to say 'i gave you cancer' even as a joke is a bad move..in very bad taste :)
    I agree but I can't imagine what the poor guy is going through at only the age of 29(I think),I can forgive the occasional bad joke.
This discussion has been closed.