User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 27.1K users
Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.
774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have said it before.. and I will say it again... TMNT... Did anyone see the new toon on Nick? I thought it was great... and funny... TTG could make a really fun TMNT... and YES I do think it would make a good adventure game.
  • No, not really. TMNT is more of a beat ‘em up genre when it comes to video games.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want Telltale to do a Halloween game.
  • Irishmile;686546 said:
    I have said it before.. and I will say it again... TMNT... Did anyone see the new toon on Nick? I thought it was great... and funny... TTG could make a really fun TMNT... and YES I do think it would make a good adventure game.
    Only if it's the 80's models.
  • Johro;686549 said:
    Only if it's the 80's models.
    If they actually do it, and they base it off the movies they did in the 90s, I’m going to kick some serious ass.
  • Well, the one's from the first one were good... the third, well... not so much.
  • Johro;686551 said:
    Well, the one's from the first one were good... the third, well... not so much.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7-mOhP7W7k
  • TMNT would be very cool if done based on the old cartoon and if they got back the original voice actors, the movies as well would make for a good adventure game.

Halloween should really be made into a game and if TellTale don't pick up the IP I would like to see Konami or RockStar give it a go.

I will forever be pushing for TellTale to do games based on the classic Universal Monsters like Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolf Man, Creature From the Black Lagoon and so on. And do them as sequels to the original films. I would love to know what happend to The Creature at the end of Creature Walks Among Us and so on. And they should look like the classic films and the classic actors (Karloff, Chaney, Lugosi, ect).
  • AVGN should make his own video game. A side scroller, beat ‘em up, third-person-shooter, RPG.
  • Early this year I tried to get AVGN (James) to write a game script for a project we had in the works but sadly he never got back with us so now the game is in limbo....shame as well we had the IP lined up!
  • And I also think that TellTale could do a kick ass job with an adventure thriller game based around Hannibal Lector!
Add Comment