User Avatar Image

This...this is a masterpiece!

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Ok I just finished Episode 1 and all I have to say is WOW!

Did I enjoy it?Of course!Did I like the fact that it's not a typical kill-all-zombies fest thing?Of course!

The choices you make,the time you have to make them,the characters...I just love this game!

I know it's still in the beginning but I already care for the characters.Few games captivated my attention that well and made me feel like I'm in there.

The only complaint I have is that Episode 1 was too short.I mean it's ok for an episode if there's gonna be a season two,but I thought it would be bigger.Just like the first episode of Tales of Monkey Island.

But as a zombie movie and games enthusiast I must tell you that I LOVED this game already!

Well done Telltale.Well done guys.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's interesting, all my choices were differnt.
    I have played and enjoyed Back to the future and Monkey island but I haven't played any of the others.The Walking dead is my favorite,I really like the characters and the choices you have to make.
    Sorry but I don't know about which postal service will deliver your games.

Have fun with all your new games :)
  • I made some of the same decisions.
  • To tell you the truth I first saved Duck,but I didn't save the game,I just stopped it and the next time I played it again I saved Shawn...or...you know.I went for Shawn.
  • Okaylet me tell you this

Episode 2 plays out like a very well made horror movie, and be prepared it shows straight up gore. Even though it's not that... err... gorey...

Also Episode 3 is very emotional and shocking. That's all I'll say.
  • HarjKS;686851 said:
    That's all I'll say.
    Don't say ANYTHING! Mook.
  • I think it's real interesting that only 48% of players sided with Kenny in episode 1. I mean, we have a history with Kenny, Duck, and Katjaa, albeit a short one, and we only just met the people in the drugstore. There's no proof that he's bitten, except for what Larry is saying. Who would want to actually kill a kid?
  • What's really interesting is speculating how many of the 52% who sided with Larry did so unwittingly by opting to "reason with him."
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Juicius Maximus;686970 said:
    What's really interesting is speculating how many of the 52% who sided with Larry did so unwittingly by opting to "reason with him."
    That's not the only thing which tips the scale, though it is one factor.
  • Suddenly I want the creator commentary. When's that coming out?
  • Although I think Larry is annoying and...you know...I think that he's a 100% necessary character in the story,because if everyone gets along with everyone then it wouldn't be that interesting or realistic.
This discussion has been closed.