User Avatar Image

Will this game ruin any of the TV show at all?

posted by micktheant on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
I haven't seen any of the Walking Dead tv show- will playing this game ruin any surprises or moments from the TV show? Do you need to be familiar with the show to get some jokes/refrences?

(I like to go into things knowing NOTHING about them- I don't even watch movie trailers.)

thanks!
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OHHHHH That!! Ok, well I don't count it as a spoiler, just information :)
  • LadyJ;687286 said:
    OHHHHH That!! Ok, well I don't count it as a spoiler, just information :)
    Sure, but Little Miss Bubble who started this would probably freak out if I told him there were zombies in the game.
  • Very true Freshking I've met many people shocked by what you mentioned, I assume the OP hasn't read the comics so it all will come as a big shock to them.
  • Master of Aeons;687330 said:
    Sure, but Little Miss Bubble who started this would probably freak out if I told him there were zombies in the game.
    LOL aye. You may have a point.

    As to the actual 'reveal' I have my own theories about that for the show. There isn't a TWD show thread around here is there?
  • Not at all. Game is completely different to tv series and in someways, tons better!
  • micktheant;686989 said:
    I haven't seen any of the Walking Dead tv show- will playing this game ruin any surprises or moments from the TV show? Do you need to be familiar with the show to get some jokes/refrences?

    (I like to go into things knowing NOTHING about them- I don't even watch movie trailers.)

    thanks!
    No, except for Glenn and Hershel being in both, they dont intersect at all.

    Not at all. Game is completely different to tv series and in someways, tons better!
    In what way?
  • Think. You could sit there refreshing the marketplace or waiting for a update but then when the game comes out you're going to be really tired and probably misread and hear stuff.
  • Once again OP it does ruin a big part of seasons 2's shocking ending, do not listen to the people who say differently.
This discussion has been closed.