User Avatar Image

Law & Order episodes 4-7 not installing

posted by Grungebreath on - last edited - Viewed by 286 users
I've purchased the entire season but I'm only able to download and install the first 3 episodes.

I've tried lowering the user control settings, as suggested on this forum, but the problem persists. I've tried reinstalling but the installer just exits after installing episode 3 (even though more than half of the progress bar is still empty).

Please help.
5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the problems you are experiencing. Once you have installed the base game (containing Episodes 1-3), launch the game and select 'Play' on the Main menu, navigate to episodes 4-7 and select 'Install' for each one. It may take some time to download each episode so ensure you have a strong internet connection and temporarilly disable any firewalls or anti-virus software that may interfere with the download.
  • The button says "play", not "install".

I don't see the option to install anywhere.
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    If the buttons for Episodes 4-7 say 'Play', then they are already installed. Select that button when you'd like to play each of those episodes.
  • I press play on any of the episodes (4-7) and it starts playing episode 1, regency hotel etc.
  • Removing savegames+preferences did the trick, might wanna write this one down for future reference.
This discussion has been closed.