User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.8K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Flawless02;687201 said:
    Why does IGN have Episode 4 release date in December 31, 2012 on there? I hope not.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/01/the-walking-dead-the-game-ep-4-around-every-corner-trailer
    Placeholder date as always.

Enough said.
  • very very soon followed by days of silence ;) gotta love it/hate it/love it
  • I vote for hate it. It is like i predicted earlier in this thread, we would here something about one month after release, wow, a blog post with no real meaning, and it will be out about the end of october.
  • According to precedent, episode 4 is due at the end of October. If it comes out earlier, to me, pure gravy.
  • Going to have myself a mighty good laugh when the "retail full-version" of the game hits stores in December with its pre-order announcment.

Were still in October. I'd be more than surprised if Ep. 4 was delivered before November.
  • somehow garrinski i doubt your chuckle muscles are going to be needed ;)
  • I'm thinking it'll come out on either the 23rd or the 30th. It takes Microsoft and Sony several weeks to give the okay for their platforms after all.
  • Hoping for a simultaneous release this time, I don't care waiting a week more, but NA users playing it earlier than europeans piss me off a bit... :eek:
  • Night_85;687623 said:
    Hoping for a simultaneous release this time, I don't care waiting a week more, but NA users playing it earlier than europeans piss me off a bit... :eek:
    I'm with you there. Hopefully TTG have learnt their lesson from last time's shit storm because of the delay, and wait so that they can do a simultaneous release.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Night_85;687623 said:
    Hoping for a simultaneous release this time, I don't care waiting a week more, but NA users playing it earlier than europeans piss me off a bit... :eek:
    Telltale has never come as close to the idea of worldwide simultaneous releases than with The Walking Dead Series, period. Their partners are obviously doing great in finally understanding what almost-monthly periodic releases actually mean for their workload. So I would not rule out that SCEE will be even closer to the PSN NA release than with episode 2 (which was just five work days).

But if you're gearing up so much hope for an altogether unlikely completely simultaneous release that a disappointment would "piss you off a bit", well, just don't do that. There's no entitlement to those simultaneous releases, SCEE is known for lagging a bit not just for TWD and the moderators are maintaining a dedicated spoiler/story discussion forum just for those few days 'between releases'.
This discussion has been closed.