User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 445.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jennifer;687793 said:
    Is that a statement or an order? :D
    I guess it's an order.
    Also we now know that Chyron8472 is a republican.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    coolsome;687784 said:
    What happened to freedom of speech?
    You're on an internet forum. Freedom of speech does not apply. House rules do. WAKE THE FUCK UP! ;)
    Jennifer;687793 said:
    Is that a statement or an order? :D
    Yes.
  • Vainamoinen;687796 said:
    Yes.
  • JedExodus;687745 said:
    Because he's a politician marketing himself to decent god-fearing folk?
    I greatly dislike that the perception is Christian = Republican or Republican = Christian. I also am annoyed that Republicans are using my faith as a political tool just to win votes.

Are these Republicans Christian? They might be, but there's no way to really know. They might go to church now and then but that doesn't say anything about anything.

Is Obama a Christian? Well, he might be. He did get a lot of flak in 2008 for what his overly inflammatory Christian pastor said. But he's a Democrat, so let's call him a Muslim because that makes more sense.
  • New Red Dwarf is on now and I can't watch it till tomorrow! :(

(Its recording though fortunately but X-factor USA sadly takes priority in this house... :()
  • RetroVortex;687821 said:
    Banana!
  • Chyron8472;687842 said:
    Is Obama a Christian? Well, he might be. He did get a lot of flak in 2008 for what his overly inflammatory Christian pastor said. But he's a Democrat, so let's call him a Muslim because that makes more sense.
    I always thought Colbert put it best by saying that the common propaganda was that Obama is trying to destroy religion in this country... which is ironic, given that he's also a secret Muslim.
  • salted caramel panna cotta

my baby
  • Is there a shark in that glass?
    RetroVortex;687852 said:
    New Red Dwarf is on now and I can't watch it till tomorrow! :(

(Its recording though fortunately but X-factor USA sadly takes priority in this house... :()
    Trying to sign up to Dave's website to stream it as Freeview is unwatchable outside of Belfast in N. Ireland, it'll also be the only way to watch TV outside of expensive subscription stuff by this time next week -_-
This discussion has been closed.