User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.6K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dislike both the Republicans and the Democrats. But if I had to choose, I believe that the next president will probably be Romney.
  • Giant Tope;687905 said:
    salted caramel panna cotta
    Is that a blue corn chip?

Ship it!
  • Noname215;687931 said:
    I dislike both the Republicans and the Democrats. But if I had to choose, I believe that the next president will probably be Romney.
    If Romney wins, I won't do anything drastic because I don't really do drastic things, but I will probably stare at the wall for a long time. And then give up any dreams I have of someday growing an organ from scratch unless I move to Japan.
  • Or just give up all of your dreams altogether, because science will have been abolished in Merica.
  • WarpSpeed;687964 said:
    Is that a blue corn chip?

Ship it!
    it's a dark chocolate garnish

also im fine with sharks
  • Those two spambots need to get a room.
  • oh my gosh the posts are still up
  • I just got home. I dealt with it as fast as I could. I haven't even eaten dinner yet. What do you people want from me?
  • GuruGuru214;688011 said:
    I just got home. I dealt with it as fast as I could. I haven't even eaten dinner yet. What do you people want from me?
    I have an odd feeling you don't want us to answer this :p
  • Don't take the burden upon yourself. You folks are usually so efficient about this that the posts are usually never up for more than a minute so it was surprising to me. You in particular do a great job.

Go eat your supper and take a hot bath. Hard workers with integrity deserve that. :)
This discussion has been closed.