User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users
So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

[highlight]Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE[/highlight]
374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kiel555;687543 said:

Is it just me or do those look like Ben's arms. The sleeves seem to match that jacket he always wears.
    I hope so! haha
  • Got me at sexual themes and intense sexual violence

replace with TTG / Walking Dead / whatever
  • Rock114;687557 said:
    We analyze so many things on this forum, I bet they could give us the first word of the script for Episode5 and we'd have the plot figured out a week before release.
    Haha, totally :D

I absolutely love all this speculation, it doesn't let the excitement of the episode coming out any day now disappear, it keeps you thinking about what might and might not happen :)
  • The song used in the trailer is pretty awesome (at 1:00+), sounds like a more newer version of a old theme, Not sure which one i assume its the background music for when you are talking to clementine.
    Although i might be mistaken.
  • Zeruis;687558 said:
    The conversation with Ben at the top of the train marks some foreshadowing, imo. I'd say he meets his fate, so this might be him.
    Ben might die? Surprise!!!
  • Viner16;687919 said:
    Ben might die? Surprise!!!
    Foreshadowing his death at the hands of WALKERS. ;)
  • Zeruis;687558 said:
    The conversation with Ben at the top of the train marks some foreshadowing, imo. I'd say he meets his fate, so this might be him.
    It's not Ben, Ben's jacket sleeves are white & with a light blue strip in the middle, but who knows, maybe the are covered of blood.
  • It was white in episode 2, in 3 it's a lot dirtier.
  • or Kenny's, or Christa's
  • I was just thinking that it could be Ben since it seems all the recycled walkers have short sleeved shirts on or save-lots T-shirts. This one is distinctive since it is wearing a jacket like any recently alive person would wear in a cold climate. Could be one of the four contest winners but I hope it's Ben!
This discussion has been closed.