User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.6K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yertos;688253 said:
    Could this picture be at the end of the episode? Looks like the start cause of the train and Savannah in the background, but the ninja lady is with Lee, Kenny, and Clem at the train. From what I've gathered we don't meet her that early, so could this be at the end of the episode and they return to the train? Or am I just taking a simple picture to serious haha
    Could be a group photo at the end of e4. Yep, that's all that's left of the group.
  • Kiel555;688259 said:
    Could be a group photo at the end of e4. Yep, that's all that's left of the group.
    I don't think it would be that because it looks like Clementine is trying to direct Lee over to Savannah,also it has the train with Kenny sitting on it,I don't think they will try and make their way back,though you never know!
  • I have just realised someone else has chose september 10th as the release date,either the person chose it by accident or they were just joking.
  • Gary Whitta;688227 said:

Thanks for this update, Gary!
  • How exactly is this an update? Episode 4 has been 'coming soon' since episode 1 was released.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Spoilsport.
  • Taken from the Blog section!

The episode will be launching this month on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC/MAC. As soon as we have information on the exact launch date, we'll be bringing that to you as soon as we can confirm it.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    All right, now THAT is old info. ;)
  • clem is saying "take my hand and walk in to the light with me lee"

deep gary real deep
  • well, I just now saw it and not seen it posted here on the forums so.....
This discussion has been closed.