User Avatar Image

Another kid?

posted by Shrewsbury Survivor on - last edited - Viewed by 578 users
First thread i have started...
Do you think Clem will get another friend in 4 or 5 as she must be lonely without Duck. Lees getting closer to her by the minute but another kid would be nice. But I fear it may wait for Season 2.
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it would be nice for Clementine to have a friend of near her age, i cant see another child being in the game, for the moment anyway, it would just be to much to deal with.
  • No. The death of the only other person her age pushed her closer to Lee, and the deaths of so many other group members pushed Lee closer to Clem. Bringing in another kid would detract from the fact that now all they truly have are each other.
  • DreadMagus;688471 said:
    No more kids.
    funny when most of us assume christa is pregnant and there will be another kid/baby in the group if she gives birth(this could be a very sad moment if the baby died or christa and her baby got eaten).
  • Luigi01080;688475 said:
    funny when most of us assume christa is pregnant and there will be another kid/baby in the group if she gives birth(this could be a very sad moment if the baby died or christa and her baby got eaten).
    i think most of us assume that there aren't gonna be just under 9 months time passing left of the game
  • Luigi01080;688475 said:
    Christa isn't even showing yet, so it'll be MANY months before that kid comes. She'll either be on the boat/island or dead by then.
  • DreadMagus;688471 said:
    No more kids.
    Agreed and Amen.
    Luigi01080;688475 said:
    See above
  • You know what's funny? I actually thought Jolene's daughter was going to make an appearance and have Clem as a friend.
  • Rock114;688467 said:
    Bringing in another kid would detract from the fact that now all they truly have are each other.
    Agreed.
  • Bringing in another kid like Duck would be like brining in another love interest like Carley. It takes too much away from the Player/Lee-Clem relationship.
This discussion has been closed.