User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 7.4K users
So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

[highlight]Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE[/highlight]
374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RafaelBrasileiro;688492 said:
    I also think that Christa not know this woman's video, it would be much coincidence.
    but who knows?
    I obviously have my doubts, which is why I never brought it up, but like you said, who knows?
  • Cyreen;688489 said:

Looks Caucasian? Sure, okay...
    her skin tone is similar to carleys and a tan can make white people very brown

• thestalkinghead;688494 said:
    well not in that picture
    I don't think in any picture Christa looks white. Do you have one where she does? Is there a scene in video you can point to?
  • Red Panda;688497 said:
    I don't think in any picture Christa looks white. Do you have one where she does? Is there a scene in video you can point to?
    i may possibly have my brightness a bit higher than recommended on my pc, so just imagine that picture slightly brighter, but as i said a tan can make white people very brown
  • thestalkinghead;688496 said:
    her skin tone is similar to carleys and a tan can make white people very brown

I agree a tan can make white people look very brown

Maybe just a spray tan or heavy make up

but I don't think so in this case
  • a bit like this

but yeah after seeing the wiki i wasn't in shock that she wasn't white, i was more like "oh another misidentified race good on me" :)
  • thestalkinghead;688498 said:
    i may possibly have my brightness a bit higher than recommended on my pc, so just imagine that picture slightly brighter, but as i said a tan can make white people very brown
    Why, I agree lighting can make a difference! Back to my original point: the woman in the video is Christa...
  • Red Panda;688501 said:
    Why, I agree lighting can make a difference! Back to my original point: the woman in the video is Christa...
    yeah i know, but as i said i wouldn't bet money on it being her
  • Red Panda;688472 said:
    I guess I have to ask. Why are you certain they are different people?
    Well the woman in the video appears white, while Christa is black. Could just be the lighting but odds are they're different people.
  • Red Panda;688484 said:
    I don't even think Carley was Caucasian. She could easily be Latina, but I digress.
    Yes, I'm sure there are a ton of Latino Lutherans. Makes complete sense.
This discussion has been closed.