User Avatar Image

The Death of Ben?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
Hey everyone, this is a poll to see who you think will kill Ben if he does die which i firmly believe he will.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He left Clem so Lee Clem or Suicide
  • I don't WANT Ben to die, but he's at the bottom of my priority list. That kid needs some discipline, and we'll have to keep an eye on him from now on. Because of him, we lost the motor inn, Carley/Doug, Kat, and Duck, and another member of our group is now dead inside. Because of him, we have to put Kenny on suicide watch now. He's proved he can't be trusted with anything but his own safety, with the bandit deal, the interrogation outside the RV, and again in the trailer when he leaves Clem.

I felt really bad for killing Larry, and I hated the old fart right up until the last minute but I didn't want him to die. I don't want any of our group to die, never did, but I'm closer to shooting Ben than anyone else. If his actions cause the death of anyone else, as Lee said: "It won't be the walkers you have to worry about."
  • DreadMagus;688188 said:
    Walkie Talkie Guy: Hello, Ben. Do you want to play a game?
    ...remember I have one of your friends with me.You can trust me,I just need you to do a few things for me and you mustn't tell Lee or the others about this.Do you understand?"

Ben:"no problem,I believe you.Now tell me what you want me to do first?"

:mad:
  • I think if he does die a Walker will kill him
  • well i choose walkers but going buy the trailer he left Clem to die surrounded by walkers so if that really happens in the game i will that is my lee will kill that chicken shit pussy for leaving Clem
  • a Carley Walker that hitched a ride under the train!
  • Cyreen;688048 said:
    Mine either.

I firmly believe all of Ben's transgressions could have been avoided if someone had actually given a damn about the kid in the entire week he was with the group.
    Totally agree!

It's totally off-topic, but what has Cyreen been banned for? I just came back from a few days working marathon and am surprised... and eager to know...
    Sir Fruitcakes;688108 said:
    Then we potentially have the same world, friend.
    Glad there is someone around with some sense! :)
  • 8Bit_System;689023 said:

It's totally off-topic, but what has Cyreen been banned for? I just came back from a few days working marathon and am surprised... and eager to know...

there was a sort of heated argument that turned into something that could be perceived as threatening behaviour

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=688888#post688888
  • I hope Lee will because I want to kill him before anyone else takes that pleasure. I hope TellTale also implement the option of carving furniture from his bones.

I voted walkers because I'm worried I will get robbed of the satisfaction. :(
  • I want the honour of killing Ben through Lil Lee's trigger finger
This discussion has been closed.