User Avatar Image

I want my f'ing money back!!

posted by pkpdogg on - last edited - Viewed by 771 users
Seriously ... how do you release a game with 5 episodes and not allow a download from episode 1 to 2? Really? No testing? Get your crap together before you take my $25!!! I will contest this charge with my CC company if this doesn't get fixed ASAP. You haven't gotten this worked out over 3 episodes?? Really??? And I was loving the game ...
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Heh you wont' have it CAUSE I HAVE IT NOW HAHA!
  • Hopefully my saves don't dissapear when Ep 4 comes out...

That would be a complete bummer and I might just randomly generate previous choices...
  • UnknownFox;682560 said:
    You must not have got to the fun part, when your saves magically disappear after finishing an episode :D
    Oh I'm there. :( Kinda takes away from what was supposed to be a big selling point of the game. I do have to admit that the game is fun enough and is worth the $25, but sucks to feel duped into it.
  • I have that kind of feeling that i am probably the most patient person in this community considering that my saves disappeared and i just calmly gone through the three episodes again, rubbed my hands together, and got back to other business.
  • Viner16;682603 said:
    Hopefully my saves don't dissapear when Ep 4 comes out...

That would be a complete bummer and I might just randomly generate previous choices...
    If you're on PC back up your saves. I've been backing up mine since they got corrupted EP 1.
  • I've got a new macbook pro and I can't even download episode 2 or three. The download stops at 99.5 percent every fucking time. No matter what I do it always stops there, I have tried everything and telltale support is like "oh that's all we can do" FUCK YOU!!!
  • Maximus123458;685355 said:
    I have that kind of feeling that i am probably the most patient person in this community considering that my saves disappeared and i just calmly gone through the three episodes again, rubbed my hands together, and got back to other business.
    Oh, you aren't the only one. Getting a new episode is like a gamer's Christmas for me! When I get a new episode, I go on to play from episode 1 all the way through, though I start it up from my normal save first. Wanna continue the story before starting it over again. :) I've done that for episode 2-3 so far, soon to be 2-4!
  • How long are each episode?
  • AsariTears;686199 said:
    How long are each episode?
    around 2hours 30 mins if you limit exploration

probably nearing 4 hours if you do everything possible and die alot ;)

and i want f'king ep4 asap but you don't see me abitchin... oh wait
  • You seriously need to chill out
This discussion has been closed.