User Avatar Image

[Spoilers]Will Lee and Kenny find love again?

posted by nublar93 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
The duo is going through a lot lately. Lee lost both his wife and Carley and Kenny lost both Katjaa and Duck. Do you think the two of them will ever find love again?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the zombie apocalypse everything dies. In my mind Lee's mindset would be on survival and the objective of finding the parents or the boat, I doubt he will be thinking about getting laid at the moment.
  • Yeah Im sure they'll find 2 young healthy women along their travels, they still have 2 episodes left...time is on their side
  • Xarne;680319 said:
    Yeah Im sure they'll find 2 young healthy women along their travels, they still have 2 episodes left...time is on their side
    *Lee stands over Clem's body. Dries his tears*
    Two Young Healthy Women: Yoo hoo! Do you know where we can buy a bikini and some beers?
    Lee: No, I don't. But who needs clothes?
    *The women squeal. Credits*
  • nublar93;675753 said:
    The duo is going through a lot lately. Lee lost both his wife and Carley and Kenny lost both Katjaa and Duck. Do you think the two of them will ever find love again?
    I would hope Kenny would let a reasonable amount of time pass before he starts looking for a new love. Lee, sure, why not? I was into the Carley pairing before they ripped that out from under us.
  • Yes... they will enter a domestic situation similar to Bert and Ernie.. only with zombies... and less rubber duck.. ooooh Duck... too soon?
  • Lee can do better. I wouldnt have Kenny on a silver platter not after the many times he left me hanging.
  • Kenny and Lee do find love again...In each other. They ditch the rest and sail off on Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride together, arm in arm...ebony and ivory.
    [ATTACH]3345[/ATTACH]
  • Ken's gonna need Lee's back for this one.
  • Merc;688900 said:
    Ken's gonna need Lee's back for this one.
    Oh god. The mental images.
  • Nah. At this point I just want to see what happens in the end. Romance would have been nice with Carley, but this looks like it is just going to get worse and not better. No need to throw in a romance now.
This discussion has been closed.